The neoprene half face masks are made by Zan Headgear and are the highest quality on the market. They cover the nose and lower face, with white skull face on black neoprene, and lined with black stretch nylon trim. They are made of stretchy neoprene material that's water resistant and provides warmth and protection from wind, cold, rain, snow, sand, bugs, and flying debris. The bound nylon edges offer added comfort and durability. These can be worn with goggles, glasses or sunglasses, with or without a helmet. The mask has cut out eyes with mouth and nose vents, and are great for all climate conditions when motorcycling, hunting, snowmobiling, snowboarding, skiing, paintball, ATVs, UTVs, and many other sports, uses, and adventure riding.
- 70% Neoprene
- Features ½ coverage of the face and ears
- Works great under a helmet, goggles or alone
- Hook and loop closure is adjustable
- Stretchy neoprene material is warm and water resistant
- Reversible to black material, one size fits most